News Ticker
  • Forum Online
  • Follow our social networks! You can click on each of them on the right or down side of our forum
  • Please let us know if you experience any problems on our website
  • Join requests are open
SuhaibZ

[SKIN] Official XpR Theme!

[SKIN] Official XpR Theme!

Hey people!

It's been a couple of weeks since I've been working on a theme for XpR. Here's the result I've gotten so far, I love it, hope you do too!

5uqoR8y.png

nFbz8O9.png

geh9V0A.png

7TJEPqi.png

Special thanks to @Flexxy for providing me a little help and most importantly motivating me to do this, love ya mate!

Click the button below to download it

FD7AOv8.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to install?

Copy the images folder inside the rar file to C:\Program Files (x86)\MTA San Andreas 1.5\MTA\cgui

Copy the Xtreme Pro Racers by SuhaibZ folder inside the rar file to C:\Program Files (x86)\MTA San Andreas 1.5\skins

Open MTA and go to Settings > Interface and change Skin to Xtreme Pro Racers by SuhaibZ

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regards,
|-XpR-|SuhaibZ

Edited by SuhaibZ
  • Like 17
  • Love 2

9 minutes ago, SuhaibZ said:

Special thanks to @Flexxy for providing me a little help and most importantly motivating me to do this, love ya mate!

:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x

• Like 1

There was a problem with checkboxes so I've fixed them and updated the download link as well, just update the Xtreme Pro Racers by SuhaibZ folder, in C:\Program Files (x86)\MTA San Andreas 1.5\skins and then in MTA go to Settings > Interface and change the skin to any other one (Default, Classic, Lighter Black) and then again change it back to Xtreme Pro Racers by SuhaibZ.
This only implies to those who already had installed the problematic version*
If you still don't get it, contact me in personal.