News Ticker
  • Forum Online
  • Follow our social networks! You can click on each of them on the right or down side of our forum
  • Please let us know if you experience any problems on our website
  • Join requests are open
Naval

News! #17 - Growing up

RNjbE9W.png

It is really surprising to stop and look back, to realize how many years have passed and how much things have changed, thankfully positively for our team. I want to start this post, particularly wishing everyone a very happy and successful 2018 ahead, may the New Year give you the strength to face the challenges of life, with new aim, new dreams and new achievements!

This announcement is important, because undoubtedly 2017 was one of the best years we have had; It's never too late, we decided to structure our squad completely, freeing ourselves from small things that were also messes, that all they did was to stain our equipment gradually.

Without further preface, let's start!

hu20J5d.gif

Little by little new things are being included, which are being managed by our Developers, who have done an impeccable job. Unfortunately, there was 1 month that was catastrophic for them; the forum had to be closed forcefully and this set back the work, so now I will give you a list of what is to come:

• Global Ranking System
  • A new profile layout
  • A complete new forum design layout
  • Server monitoring
  • Achievements

5bAJVHg.gif

The server was one of the topics most discussed by us.
To summarize that, I'll just say that a totally new design for our server is coming. This means that we will re-design the following: 

• Login Panel
  • User Panel
  • Notifications
  • Toptimes
  • Race Interface
  • Podium

We always liked to release our projects without giving "spoilers" with sceenshots to people days before. So I can only give you, for this time, a blurred picture of one of the designs:

UcVdu7T.png

15vDdKi.gif

Before announcing the fundamental changes that our internal team has suffered, I would like to say that what stands out most in XpR is the loyalty that each one of us has with the other. All the members that are accepted in this clan from today onwards have to feel grateful, because today more than ever we are using our "eye of eagle" to try not to make mistakes, that the only thing they would do is to reverse our project.

• Ranks
    @Rul3zZ is now Head of Community, thanks for your dedication, you deserved it. Congratulations!
    @RACER is now Forum Manager.
    @CHRS is now Server Manager.
    @Anwix is now WFF Manager.
    @Mixhet
     is now WFF & DM Manager.

• New members
    this time, @Nissan@HawK# and @Rexon were the only 3 fortunate ones to join our family, congratulations to each one of you! 

For those who could not join, we are really sorry. But this time, you will not have to wait until News #18 to check if you were accepted or not, because from now on we will be accepting members when we think it is necessary.

That is all for today, fellas. We really can not wait for our ideas to be officially launched, we hope you are as excited as we are! Thank you all for staying with us throughout the good and bad moments, we will always try to offer you the best for you, because thanks to you we are where we are today.

Have a wonderful day, peace!

• Like 25
  • Angry 1
  • Confused 1

We’ve done a great job lately. I’d like to thank everyone who contributed in this success. Especially you designer, web & server masters. 

Im so happy for my amigos who got their new ranks, im certain that they fit best! 

Sad to see all these people had to go, hopefully they’ll become more interested in this game once more and they’re always welcomed among their family!

About the trials; welcome abroad and hopefully you’ll with continue the great work and will hopefully amaze us in the events and so. 

As for the ones who didn’t get lucky enough, don’t give up bois, it was quite competitive this time but never give up.

Edited by Makki
  • Like 6
  • Confused 2

Congratulations to the new ones and it's really sad to know some won't be seen anymore, especially Flexxy and Nitrix, good luck in your real lives guys. Moreover, it's really great to see the clan growing up day by day and new things and features being brought on.

Along with that, hopefully we're soon going to bring some great things into daylight, so keep in touch!

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

Words are singularly the most powerful force available to humanity. We can choose to use this force constructively with words of encouragement, or destructively using words of despair. Words have energy and power with the ability to help, to heal, to hinder, to hurt, to harm, to humiliate and to humble.

🙏 Good job, fellow trials. 🙏

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

Congratulations to everyone who joined us this time. Each of you deserved it because you had a really long period to show something about yourself and you all made it. About the fetures, I have no words, really good work @SuhaibZ @Rul3zZ and @Naval. I hope the upcoming features will be even more fantastic.
Thank you for the huge opportunity to manage the WFF team, I will do my best for you all and I hope we will have a lot of clanwars where we will beat everyone.

For the ones who didn't join this time I can say; good luck in next time. The hard work will be paid and if you show us your loyality and the interest to this team you will surely join us.

• Like 4

Well written! Congratulations for new trials! Show them that you deserve it 😚

Can't wait for new designs! 

Anwix as WFF Manager? Great idea he is perfect for it! I'm sure! 

RulezZ, CHRS, RACER, Mixhet  you deserve it :)

• Like 5

I am so proud of you guys. Thank you for your hard work and dedication. You have accomplished a lot, I look forward to seeing even more wonderful things come to you in the future.

• Like 1

It is a well-structured & written news.

First of all I would like to say you probably have chosen one of the most adequate member for playing the roles in your clan. Your decision has quite big importance & responsibility. In addition you have chosen one of your most active member so that being said it cannot go in bad direction.

Also, I cannot forget the people whom got accepted in your clan. These people are a satisfying & fascinating decision. After the long time they waited you probably chose a really loyal ones. Hopefully all of those members will do their best. Have fun & enjoy your stay.

Looking forward to hear about your updates. Good luck. :)

Edited by SkreePy
  • Like 4

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By |-XpR-|Naval
      Good evening gents!
      It's been a while since the last topic, wasn't it. We're truly sorry about that, but posting is quite difficult when you don't have the functioning forum. Hopefully, we can make up for that with the amount of good news we're bringing you tonight. 
      We're kicking things off with what we'd like to call our biggest achievement of this year - winning "Lucky Seven" tournament. Three seasons in a row we've been left with the disappointment of the 2nd place holders but it's finally over. We pulled off insane plays leading ourselves to a flawless season win without a single game lost. Arguably one of the best clan performance in the history of L7.

We'd like to thank organizers, all of our supporters, streamers and especially, the WFF team for breaking the 2nd place curse and leaving the mark in L7 history. To sum this all up, we'd like to announce that we're not done just yet and we are still determined and ready to give our best. On top of that, we're not planning to implement any changes to the victorious squad. Therefore you can expect us to give you a good show in the upcoming season.

However, it doesn't necessarily means that we've abandoned the idea of bringing fresh blood aboard. We'd like to present the new members of the family:
      1. @WazeR
      2. @nX_
      3. @Cykz
      And greet back the old faces who decided to reunion once more:
      1. @Lu1s
      2. @Flexxy
      3. @TemptatioN
      Congratulations! Hope to see you serving your duty well and not let us down ❤️
      So happy to say that our 5 trials have passed their period successfully! They are:
      1. @Gteatero
      2. @KenZo
      3. @NeiT
      4. @Pure501
      5. @WinD

I don't have much more to add here, just to thank our developers for bringing our forum back to life, especially @Despik for working practically alone on most features, and @SoloRed for creating our Clan Roster, Clan Wars and more. Also thank each of you who visits our forum daily. There is a lot to work on!
      Don't forget that you can report any bug you have experienced here.

As some of you may have noticed already, we brought our old server back due to the demand for spending time together after Vultaic closure. Of course in consequences of the sudden revive, it lost some of it's properly working functions. That's where your role begins - We would like to ask you to report any kind of issues you're experiencing on the server here. Also, we highly encourage you to submit here any suggestions of what should we develop to make it better.
      Visit us! Server IP: mtasa://62.210.129.109:22005 or simply click on the button below to join immediately!
      Click me  

Winning the L7 was a great achievement and a relief for us. Because the beginning of this year was something difficult for our clan since we didn't have a server and a forum that is the most important base. We are surprised by the faithfulness of the majority of our members, and today we will not let them fall down and we will work with dedication to improve and offer fresh things to this community.
      We expect that for News #19 we will provide you with more updates about our forum and server.
      A huge thank you to my partner @RoNNiE# for helping a lot in Writing ❤️
      Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day everyone!
    • By |-XpR-|Naval
      Greetings to you our dear members! 
      These three months since the last News topic was posted passed already so quick like the lightning. Nothing stands still so we are here today to prove that Xtreme Pro Racers clan is also developing and ready to demonstrate you for new updates and changes including our new recruits and much more!
      Intrigued? Therefore let's skip the prelude and jump to the alterations themselves:

As you guys can appreciate, we have launched our new theme XpR 2.2.0, theme that has been made by our current Web Developers @Rul3zZ and @Furious, a self made design that includes many new features that I will list below:
      The page for Former Members has been updated.

A new and clean navigation bar.

Reactions for each post and comment.

Top funniest video of the week (visible on Forum)

New functions on our Shoutbox: Xtreme pro Racers Bot and Announcement for new posts and replies.

Upcoming updates:
      A clean and completely new page for our clan wars. Guide. A special mapuploader.  

New recruits!
      We always appreciate the dedication and loyalty shown by people. @XeraH and @KristiaN are players that have been trying hard to join XpR which despite not being accepted in our team multiple times, they continued to try, so we ended up valuing much their act of loyalty. Welcome, you both deserve this opportunity!
        The player who has been considered as one of the most active on our server was @Xerath, undoubtedly a deserved opportunity. Welcome boy! @R1KUZ is a player who has been very active on our server and has shown that he has enough skills that could be very useful in our future clan wars!
        Welcome @CascaDe! A skilled player who would never look bad on any team.
        XpR has been looking for a good designer for a long, long time. We are too proud to announce our new member @SuhaibZ, a designer who has been helping us these last months, which has not stopped surprising us with his fantastic designs and will certainly be very useful in our team from now on. Welcome!
        @PheniaN - An active player who undoubtedly caught our attention for his dedication and of course with his skills as well, welcome!
        @+TimeZ! and @RockZ! are two players who have attracted attention because of their abilities within the game, their ways of being active and skillful led us to the conclusion of accepting them to our team!  
      Have passed their trial period:
      @AudiMTA01 @PowerRulez @ChRiS#^ @RACER @Rul3zZ Kicked members:
      @XptO (rank: Clan Member) @SOUNDBEATS(rank: Trial)  
      Left the squad:
      @^WuW (rank: Clan Member)  

We finally got Skins for our garage! (more skins are coming) (Thanks to @ALw7sH, our current scripter, that in spite of being inactive, always tries to bring us new updates)
      Our server is growing more and more, and we highly value the fact that more than 20 people visit us per day, so we are willing to do whatever is necessary to make our people stay on our server, so I will insert the following link that consists in new ideas for our server, feel free to comment anything you have in mind! (we would appreciate it) Link:

Don't forget to visit our server! Server IP: mtasa://xpr-gaming.com:22003 or just click the below button to join immediately! Click here to join  
      That's all fellas, see you next time! 
      All designs seen in this post were made by SuhaibZ.
    • By Nitrix
      Hey community,
      As you've already noticed we're having 'problems' with our site. That's because we changed our Root Server (VPS) for some reasons. 

This is not the first time something happens to our site or server. As you know, we always want to bring joy and happiness to our players and visitors, therefore, we try to keep the quality of the things you like the highest. So when we figure out what is the nature of the disaster we immediately start fixing it to let you normally play on our server, surfing our forums. 

We appreciate you for being patient and waiting until we root out all the disasters with our site and restore our server. Thank you for staying with us and believing in us. Yours,  
      Xtreme Pro Racers Team
    • By |-XpR-|CenSoR
      Hello fellow community members!

It has been a while since we delivered you guys some news, so here we are with our 15th newstopic.
      Time passed by quickly and a lot of things has happened in the meantime. Together we've been through the good and the bad moments, but I think that these moments made us stronger as a team, a family. 
      It's time to reveal our choices, our changes and our plans for the future!

Ranks

@Mixhet is now Assistant CW Manager!
      You really stood out from day 1 with the L7 tournament, you did a lot for us so congratulations buddy, you deserve it!

@Flexxy is now Forum manager!
      You've been chosen as Forummanager a while ago, but we never really paid much attention to it. Time to make it up to you bro, congratulations!

@Nitrix is now Forum manager!
      You're good enough and active enough to take this rank!

@TemptatioN is now Event manager!
      I know you good enough to be sure that you'll do great in this position! Congratulations to you as well buddy!

Server Changes

-General:
      Commands /carhide and /carfade have been added. If you ever want to change the bind key, there you go!
      Command /w has been added. You can choose your own weather now! To make it works, write /w [weather number]
      -Garage:
      Stickers script is coming!

Members Updates
      -New members:
      @AudiMTA01
      A great addition to our WFF crew!
      @PowerRulez
      Perfect example of dedication and faith, you made it!
      @ChRiS#^
      Writing multiple join requests does pay off! Well done
      @SOUNDBEATS
      A great designer, really valuable addition to our team!
      @RACER
      After such a long time, you're finally part of the family bro! Congrats
      @Rul3zZ
      Welcome back to the team Andi!

-Have passed their trial time:
      @TemptatioN
      @Qwince
      @Kronger
      @Yuuta
      Good job lads!

-Have been given another trialperiod:
      @FacuP
      @Tomitrou
      @Nakezi
      @Horus
      You guys know what do to!

-Has left our team:
      @Gteatero
      @DLF
      Good luck with your further steps

-Have been kicked from our team:
      @xGhalo
      @iLuigi
      They are kicked due to inactivity, if you guys return to the game, feel free to contact us again!

In general

I want to announce that from now on @ShuX will be editing our clanwar videos (coming: XpR versus HsK and nTL). Videos will be uploaded to the official Xtreme pro Racers Youtube Channel, so make sure to subscribe! Thanks a lot in advance ShuX!

Spoiler:

-Since we had a lot of requests for our new logos, we decided to post the links here! Feel free to use it guys!
      Original logo
      White logo
      Black logo
      Black logo (white background)

That was about it for today, I hope everyone is satisfied with the outcome of this newsitem. If you really want to achieve something, work for it and be patient. That's something to keep in mind for our players! I wish each and everyone of you a great day! 

Greetings,
      CenSoR and XpR's staff.
  • Ads